Comprehensive Legal Services For New York Businesses
There are many reasons why a Forest Hills business may need the counsel of a skilled business law attorney. The reasons may be constructive, including the formation of a startup or the purchase of another firm. The reasons may also be defensive, such as litigating a contract or commercial dispute that can threaten the viability of your company.
Our Corporate Law Services
Our attorneys offer a full complement of business and commercial law services, providing counsel for the following matters:
- Corporate formation: We help new firms identify and establish the right business structure that fits their long-term needs.
- Contract drafting: Strong contracts are critical for your business’s success. We can help you draft a wide range of legally sound contracts, including employment, consulting and shareholder contracts.
- Commercial disputes: A dispute over contracts, labor, shareholder agreements or another conflict can jeopardize a company’s future. We will provide the strong defense you need and will advocate for your interests in court when necessary.
- Corporate fundraising: If your firm is looking to raise capital, we will help you fully understand the terms of the funding while adhering to all federal disclosure regulations.
- Outside business counsel: We can be the dedicated solution to the legal needs of your business.
- Asset purchases: When companies are looking to purchase additional assets, we help to ensure the deal is structured properly and that they avoid unnecessary liability.
- Business dissolution: If you are looking to dissolve your business, we will work with you to find the best method for your unique situation.
DeCandido & Azachi, PLLC offers the intellect, experience, and personalized attention that small businesses and midsized companies in Queens, Nassau County and throughout New York City need to thrive. We know how to solve complex and challenging legal issues. We keep you fully informed at each phase while developing a strong plan that protects your business’s bottom line.